Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product components sourced from China
Harriet Tubman Large organic tote bag
Born into slavery in Dorchester County, Maryland around 1820, Harriet Tubman (AKA “Moses”) escaped to freedom in Philadelphia. As a determined abolitionist and conductor on the Underground Railroad, she returned to the South on secret missions where she liberated hundreds of enslaved people and brought them to freedom in the North. Tubman was also a nurse and advocate for women’s right to vote. During the American Civil War, Tubman was an armed scout and spy for the Union Army. Tubman was the first woman in the Civil War to lead an armed raid, which liberated over 700 enslaved people. She spent the last years of her life in Auburn, New York.