Get rid of all the plastic and pack your goodies in this spacious organic cotton tote bag. Fill it up with groceries, books, and travel essentials—there’s room for everything!
• 100% certified organic cotton 3/1 twill
• Fabric weight: 8 oz/yd² (272 g/m²)
• Dimensions: 20” x 14” x 5”
• Capacity: 6 US gal (23 l)
• Weight limit: 30lbs (13.6 kg)
• 1” wide and 25" long self-fabric dual straps
• Open main compartment, flat bottom
• Blank product components sourced from China
Katawud Black Money™ Gold Coin Large organic tote bag
The Katawud Black Money™ Gold Coin graphic features a central image of a Black Star beside a Black man and a Black woman positioned back-to-back. Gold is widely recognized as the ultimate form of currency and gold coins have been used for millennia as tangible, stable money in a variety of world cultures. Like the Sankofa bird symbol in West Africa, as well as the ancient Roman deity Janus, the figures on the Katawud Black Money™ Gold Coin graphic are looking backward and forward, representing the duality, connections, and importance of both history and the future.